Home Remedies for Hair Growth: 100% Natural
Most Common reson of hair loss due to nutritional and vitamin deficiencies, unbalancing of hormonal, tension, improper haircut, heat up, use of chemical products, genetics, and many other reasons.
Many people are worried due to this reason, but you don’t need to worry about it. Caring tip will tell you latest home remedies that increase your hair growth and promote it. These all remedy are completely organic and effective, use these remedy for all month.
Massage with Oil:
Massage your hair with oil that improve blood circulation and increase the hair growth. Do this for 5 mints daily to get best result. Rub your scalped with your fingers smoothly and gently to improve blood circulation. Apply normal heat on your hair or scalped to maintain the blood vessels.
Massaging with hot oil is also best way one or two time in a week. Coconut oil is best for this. Take coconut oil and normal heat up. Now apply in your hair, these oils completely penetrate in your scalped and stop dandruff growth and boost up your hair growth.
Use of Natural Herb (Rosemary):
Herb is a best and perfect way to improve hair growth, remove dandruff, promote hair growth and make your smooth. Herb work as natural antioxidant that increase blood circulation and promote hair growth. Use Rosemary for hair growth. make a mixture of Rosemary plus sulfur and silica to control hair losses. It also darkens your hair and block hair follicles.
How to Use Rosemary to Control Hair Losses?
- Take two drop of rosemary oil with base oil like jojoba, avocado, olive, almonds and coconut oil.
- Now apply this mixture on your hair and start massage with your finger.
- Use both these remedies daily for 5 mints.
- Castor oil is also natural way to improve for hair extensions. It contains vitamin E and omega-9 fatty acids that protect your hair frizzing and fight against infection.
- it is excellent mixture of castor oil with a same amount of a base oil to get a higher consistency and decorate the benefits.
- Rub it on your scalp and massage. go away it on for 30 to 45 mins. finally, rinse it out and shampoo your hair. If it’s far tough to put off, use a clarifying shampoo.
- To make it greater powerful, blend 4 drops of rosemary vital oil in an ounce of castor oil and then apply it to your hair and scalp.
Lemons contain with vitamin C and many other vitamins like B1, B2, B6, B12 and other nutrients. It also great source of antioxidants. That control hair damage and boost up hair growth, vitamin C promote hair smoother and you get dandruff free hair. Don’t use lemon juice in excess it can lighten your hair color.
How to Make Lemon Juice Mixture for Hair?
- Mix lemon juice with 2 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Now Apply on your hair and leave it for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Wash out with shampoo with fresh water.
- Repeat twice a week.