Mechanisms And Causes Of Pimple And How To Get Rid Of Pimples?
Inflammation on skin with pus is known as pimple, Acne and skin diseases. The reason of this inflammation is bacteria. Our skin produce oil to maintain our skin from drying. sebaceous gland controls this mechanism in the body. Due to bacterial attack on sebaceous gland, the concentration of oil production increased. Everything in excess harmful for our body. These glands increase the sebum concentration in the body. According to National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. High concentration of sebum (oily substance called sebum) in the hyper keratinisation of the infra infundibulum of the sebaceous duct in the major factor of acne. Many other factors also a big reason of this skin diseases, like the chemical composition of sebum change smoking and stress. But don’t need to worry about it I will tell Natural and 100% working tips to get rid of this problem.
How To Get Rid Of Acne and Pimples?
5 Best and Natural Tips:
Ice to Remove Pimple:
Ice reduce the redness, inflammation and swelling of pimples. It improves blood circulation to the pimple area, and in tightened up the pores on skin and removing dust partial and decrease the oil concentration on the skin. Use ice cubes on affected area.
How to use It Ice to Remove Pimples?
- Take a small piece of ice, fold it in neat and clean cloth and place it on pimple area for 10 second.
- Now Remove from affected area and wait for 2 mints and repeat this process.
Second quick and fast way to get rid of acne by using lemon juice. Lemon juice contain vitamin C. Vitamin C is perfect and natural skincare product. Juice dry up pimples too faster. Use only fresh lemon juice for this treatment, stored juice is not good for this. There is a many way to apply lemon juice to cure the acne.
How to Apply Lemon Juice to Treated the Pimples?
Take a clean cotton pieces, dip cotton into lemon fresh juice and apply on affect area before sleeping at night.
- Take one table spoon plus one spoon of cinnamon and make a homogenized mixture.
- Now apply this mixture to pimple area at night time.
- Get up early in the morning and wash out your skin with normal hot water.
- This remedy is not good for more sensitive skin.
- WARNING: Don’t over use lemon juice to your skin, it may cause irritation problem in some people.
You can also treat your pimples with toothpaste that you use every morning to your beautiful teeth. You don’t use gel making toothpaste only use white paste. It an effective and amazing natural pimple removing tip. Tooth paste contain many natural vitamin and nutrients that good for your skin.
How to Apply Toothpaste to Cure Pimples?
- First take white toothpaste and apply on and around the effective area before going sleeping at night.
- Get up early and wash your face with fresh water.
- Its also decrease the swelling around the pimple area.
If you want to apply this trick at morning time. Just apply toothpaste at effected area for 30 mints.
Garlic is a natural antiseptic, antiviral and antioxidant agent. that help you to treat your pimples quickly. The garlic contain sulfur, sulfur work as a natural antioxidant to healing up pimples.
How To apply Garlic on Pimples?
- Take a Garlic and uncover it,
- Cut into two pieces with the help of sharp knife,
- Now rub the cut piece on pimple area and leave it for 4 to 5 mints,
- Wash face with heated water.
- Repeat this treatment four to five times in a day.
Health Tip: You should eat garlic daily, that maintain your cholesterol level and good for to fatty men and women.
Honey contain many natural antibiotics that boost up the wounds healing and stop the infection.
How to Use Honey to Get Rid Pimples or Acne?
- Take fresh and pure honey bee,
- Apply honey on pimple area with cotton and leave it for 30 mints.
- Wash out skin with normal heated water.
- Repeat this home remedy for 15 days to get complete result.
Another Way to use Honey for Pimples Removal:
- Mix honey + cinnamon combine and make a homogenize paste,
- Now apply it on the pimples at night time,
- Wash your skin with fresh and cool water.